Why Green lense?

so this is the blog where you can enjoy topics such as goth-related issues, all forms of arts - also books and movies, and on top of all random crossing thoughts --but those are always the best aren't they? :)

so why Green lense?

I wanted to point out that all topics in this blog are seen from a rather "weird" perspective.. and maybe not something you hear or read often.. it's seen from a different point of view.. a green point of view.. from a green lense!

enjoy my blog :)


Friday, September 28, 2012

*thoughts* on reading books

One of the best moments of the reading experience, in my opinion, is the actual 'grip' of a book, the width of it, it's papers.. it's special.. it's way to bond with my books and shows intimacy in our relationship! .. Unlike the experience of e-books and i-books, where it just doesn't suffice! I can't enjoy the experience with a virtual book in a screen..it doesn't feel like a book! it doesn't feel real!
Best reading time is always at night before we sleep - especially if
reading Stephen King, simply because its more spooky - and the long hours of reading pass and then we look at the time and we go Whoaaa it's 4am already?? I must sleep! It's lovely! even if we end up late for work or school in the end, but it's always worth it :)

More signs of intimacy and connection between me and my books is when I'm reading late at night, and after hours of tiring myself and my book, I tuck it right next to me in bed to sleep! and it just sleeps there next to me like a loyal little pet!
I don't know about you people.. but I'm in love with my books! And i treat them like they are more than just print on paper. because they simply brighten up my day  and it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment