Why Green lense?

so this is the blog where you can enjoy topics such as goth-related issues, all forms of arts - also books and movies, and on top of all random crossing thoughts --but those are always the best aren't they? :)

so why Green lense?

I wanted to point out that all topics in this blog are seen from a rather "weird" perspective.. and maybe not something you hear or read often.. it's seen from a different point of view.. a green point of view.. from a green lense!

enjoy my blog :)


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Creative recycling ideas!! ;)

Be Artistic in treating earth right! :)
















2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via reddit :p
    I love seeing recycling oats like this, they inspire me to do something but then I end up not tryin any of the things out :( have you done any cool recycling things??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens to me too.. I guess it does to everyone.. i admit i used to do more stuff before, now time isn't always for my benefit.. do you remember an old show on TV called "Art attack" for Neil Buchanan?? i used to make everything he does ^^ best Art show ever
      something very recent that I've made:
      http://imgur.com/a/ZA9A8

      it's was supposed to be one of those things you put groceries in, it comes with multiple ones placed over each other, when it got old, i took one and turned it into a bed for my kitty :)

      Delete