Why Green lense?

so this is the blog where you can enjoy topics such as goth-related issues, all forms of arts - also books and movies, and on top of all random crossing thoughts --but those are always the best aren't they? :)

so why Green lense?

I wanted to point out that all topics in this blog are seen from a rather "weird" perspective.. and maybe not something you hear or read often.. it's seen from a different point of view.. a green point of view.. from a green lense!

enjoy my blog :)


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Painting of the week #3

This time I'm giving you a painting that i drew myself! it was a gift for my free-diver brother who simply adores the sea...  although i was younger (and not so great in painting) when i did this specific painting, but the idea of it doesn't need much effect to beautify, it's simplicity and how basic it is, makes it cartoon-ish-ly  cute :) no?

Here's my attempt in a close up on Goldie
fish, and a ship (supposedly far behind) in the sea! *giggles* -- i was young!! :O couldn't have been any more proportions-precise!

not going to blabber much about my own painting!! you tell me.. what do you think of it?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment