Why Green lense?

so this is the blog where you can enjoy topics such as goth-related issues, all forms of arts - also books and movies, and on top of all random crossing thoughts --but those are always the best aren't they? :)

so why Green lense?

I wanted to point out that all topics in this blog are seen from a rather "weird" perspective.. and maybe not something you hear or read often.. it's seen from a different point of view.. a green point of view.. from a green lense!

enjoy my blog :)


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Achluophobia" - my latest painting


I named this one "Achluophobia" which is the fear of dark... and I'm leaving all analysis up to you this time..
 What do you think of this painting?

2 comments:

  1. niCe work! You are holding a candle and you don't want any one to see you! Very interesting and spooky mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete